This past weekend, my cutie-pie nephew, Clayton, visited his Aunt Julie and Uncle Bradley and had a sleepover. We don't get to see this little guy enough, so it was great to spend so much time with him. We spent Saturday afternoon at the zoo and had such a fun time. He made us laugh all day long. It was fun having a little person to enjoy the zoo with. He was so good, but we were still exhausted at the end of the day! He is a busy guy and talks non-stop! I love him.
Enjoying the elephants
Riding the train
Silly guy in the splash park.
He was a little dancing-karate-chopping fool.
He was a little dancing-karate-chopping fool.
After we dropped Clayton off at home, we had some quality family time with my in-laws. I was so happy to get to hold Clayton's baby sister again. She already has changed in three weeks! I took advantage of the time that Grace was awake and got some close-up shots of her. She is adorable.
Love my niece & nephew!
No comments:
Post a Comment